Visit our blog page for the latest Foster Community Association news.
Foster Community Association began working quietly and steadily back in 1998, to help make the Foster and the Corner Inlet district a better place to live, work and play.
Over the years our members have championed dozens of initiatives that now enrich our daily lives:
- The upgraded Corner Inlet (Foster North) Lookout
- Children’s playground at the Showgrounds
- Prom Country Farmers’ Market
- A staffed Visitor Information Centre
- Footpaths extended to the Hospital and Rail Trail
- Speed limit in town reduced from 60 to 50 kph
- Bridge over Stockyard Creek rebuilt
- Longer library hours
- Expanded network of walking, cycling and riding tracks around Foster
- … and more
New members are always welcome. We meet on the 3rd Monday of each month at 7.30 pm in the Board Room of the Community Health Centre, Station Road, Foster. Why not join us?